Redfoot Ranch is pleased to announce that our redfootranch.com website has been refreshed with an updated design. A principal focus of this updated design has been to simplify and improve the means of navigating through the site so that customers and other visitors can get to the product or other information of interest quickly and efficiently. We think that you’ll find the various user friendly enhancements very useful. Here are some highlights:
- Added multiple ways to filter product selections. These include: the ability to select from featured products, best selling products, and products on sale; drop down selections to filter for redfoots or for tortoise hatchlings; and filtering by product tags.
- Simplified the process of making a sex selection (when available) for product purchases and for making mixed sex purchases (e.g., male/female pair and trio of one male and two females).
- Simplified choosing the no cost “local pickup” option – now simply choose that as a “Shipping” option instead of entering a coupon code.
- Consolidated numerous callouts on multiple pages into an integrated “Frequently Asked Questions” page. Together with our Terms and Conditions page, this should answer nearly all questions that you might have about shopping with Redfoot Ranch.
- Improved the overall organization of the website with a cleaner, more consistent presentation.
- Expanded our emphasis on providing a responsive design – intuitive and easy to use whether visiting our site from a desktop, laptop, tablet, or smart phone.
Take a look and let us know what you think!